Dear _____ ,
So you have a trip coming up and you can't fully commit to the excitement because the only thing on your mind is packing! I know the feeling... it makes it hard to focus on anything else because you are just running over everything in your mind over and over because you don't want to forget anything! Well don't you worry, I am here for you!! These are just a few things that I have learned to help ease the stress of packing!
1. Make a list. I am a big fan of lists (probably more so than others) but in the case of packing this is the best starting place. So instead of reviewing things over and over in your head try sitting down and writing them out.
2. Packing Cubes. If you are willing to spend a little extra I would recommend packing cubes (links below of places to buy)! These things are lifesavers! It allows you to pull things in and out of your bag with out making such a mess. You can organize by outfit or by top and bottoms, get creative and find what works for you! But if you are looking for a more cost friendly version I also like to organize with gallon size ziplock bags, this helps you keep things together and also double as a bag for wet or dirty clothes when you are done wearing them!
3. Roll your clothes. This not only helps save space but it prevents your clothes from getting as wrinkled. It can help save space in your bag for the inevitable souvenirs that you will pick up on the road.
4. Make an Essentials Kit. I have a little bathroom bag with all the essentials in my carryon bag at all times (the ones you always wish you had when you need them). Mine includes: chapstick, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, advil, hair ties, headphones, tissues, feminine products, and a granola bar. This bag never leaves my carryon bag so that I do not forget!
5. Think Small. Pick up travel bottles at your local convenient store for things like lotions and shampoos (Links Below for purchase). This not only prevents you from unexpected hold ups at TSA but also gives you more room in your bag for other items. If you are packing medicine make sure not to bring the whole bottle I like to bring a mini pill box with me or ziplocks always work too!
These are just a few but remember I am always here for you if you need more, don't hesitate to email me if you are struggling to get started and need a little push! Most importantly have fun traveling!!
SHOP the products